Is your VW Beetle in need of servic in in Olympia, WA? You found the right place! VW of Puyallup is the largest Volkswagen dealer and authorized service center in your area. We have reliable and skilled mechanics you can trust with your Beetle. Drop by and bring your vehicle today!
VW of Puyallup Service Department
We know Volkswagen at VW of Puyallup. That’s how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available, and our factory-trained technicians will deliver the most efficient and quality vehicle care.
VW of Puyallup Service Menu
- DSG (direct shift gearbox) – change oil and replace filter element
- VW Engine Oil – change oil and replace filter
- VW Engine On-Board Diagnostics – check fault memory
- VW Exhaust System – check for damage, leaks
- Cooling System – check level, add if necessary
- Spark Plugs – replace at 35,000 miles 40,000 or 3 year
- Timing Belt – replace
- Timing Belt and Timing Belt Tensioning System – replace
- Wiper/Washer/Headlight Washer – check adjustment and function, add fluid if necessary
- Lights – check all lights, check headlight adjustment
- Manual Transmission and Final Drive – check for leaks
- Battery – check electrolyte level and add if necessary
- VW Brake System – check for damage, leaks, pad thickness, fluid level
- Brake Fluid – replace every 2 years regardless of mileage
- Dust and Pollen Filter – replace
- Drive Shaft Boots – check
- VW Rear Lid Hinges – lubricate l A8 only l A8 only
- Tires and Spare – check for wear and damage, check pressure
Olympia VW Experts
So if your Beetle is in need of a little TLC, come and visit VW of Puyallup today. Our certified technicians can get your car running smoothly again. You can get the best Olympia auto repair at Volkswagen of Puyallup. From radiator repair to oil changes, brake service, tire installation, and everything in between, our expert mechanics have you covered.